  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2591 – 2610 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BBC Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of

Posted on BBC website on Thursday, 4 February 2010. Tech Know: The dreams that bricks are made of Look at a LEGO brick and what do you see? A studded, brightly coloured block. Perhaps you remember them from your childhood. Perhaps that brick was (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Personally, I think it is unhealthy to isolate your children from the world. Too much isolation leaves them unprepared to make the hard choices they are going to have to make throughout the course of their (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Forum shift

(...) The gigantic advantage with Lugnet IMO is that I never have log in here to post, once I registred several yesrs ago. It may have been a pain then, I don't even remember... But of course, if I'm the only one to experience it this way, it (...) (14 years ago, 29-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  NSB Di 2 841

Hello, after a bit of trainspotting (photos in the gallery), I finally decided to make my own version of Di 2, this time it is the 841 (though extremely similar to Tim's (URL) Di 2 824> ). There are two main reasons for doing that - for one, there (...) (18 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Time to get acquainted...

Thank Todd...a Ninja theme discussion group... I'll second Chris's sentiment...woohoo! Hello...my name is John and I am a Lego Ninja theme fan. (there I said it, no embarassment or anything) SUMMARY (Long story short) : I like the Lego Ninja theme (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Inventory Helper app

In my ongoing quest to keep an archive of our discussion, and with Dave's permission, I'm posting his response to the group. Regards, Hakan Hello Hakan, ... (...) I like the tab-delimited format just fine, as output. But it's not terribly machine (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Train MOCs in 8mm scale

(...) At the time I built that part of it, I did not have the clear 1x1 slopes to do it. Certainly something I shall consider, though the windows are such an odd shape on the real engine that it needs SNOT 1x2 clear bricks as well, and the cheeses (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Can I hang out here for a while until it's safe at lugnet.general?

Hello folks in Toronto. I thought I would hang out here for a while, until the Lego uncivil war is over.... Since I live in St. Clair Shores Michigan, a northern suburb of Detroit, and since I can see the Essex Co. Canada shore from the highest (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...

(...) Or third, a synchro drive constrained to a ninety degree throw. This is simpler than the independent wheels since it doesn't require an extra motor or complicated mechanism for raising and lowering. It is also easier than the rotation sensor (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) I'm not sure I'd say that it needs him so much as would be better off *with* him than without, particularly if 'without' means bad press. (...) You *are* expressing an opinion, but that wasn't my point there. The "the most off base comment" (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Porn for sex education

(...) Har har har! No, dude, I mean don't you think most parents feel it's wrong to have sex in front of kids? (...) Put it this way, would you like to watch your parents have sex? I think parents showing affection is great! Kissing, hugging and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I should specify that when I said "time out" I mean shutting off their posting privelages temporarily. Also, I'm careful to use the word 'bickering' over 'arguing' because arguments can be constructive and provide a variety of views on an (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Just what "attitude" is that? The only thing negative I said was the "Assthony" crack. And that's because his entire post was a sarcastic, excuse my french, ASSHOLE remark. Oh ok thanks, I have a link now, WOOHOO! Give me a break, that's (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Triangle folks

(...) You say -the- Triangle group but -a- Triad group. Maybe I'm reading into this, but I have to ask... I gather that there is a well-defined "The Triangle" -- I've heard of its existence before. How about "Triad" -- is there a well-defined "The (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

Hi Frank and all, I just got around to reading this thread and it seems that you've already decided to bag the idea, but I wanted to make some comments. (...) I think this is the heaviest question here. Everything else stems from how this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Children and Violence

Hey Y'all: I was just sitting here contemplating my navel when I began to think about violence and its causes. We have certainly been given a few jolts these past years and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. We have children shooting (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

"rmelkert" <rmelkert@_remove_chello.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:3CC9BCFE.104010...ello.nl... (...) I really like the idea, if not everything in the user interface... Some thoughts, first on doing the animation: - The screen must be utilized better (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: Gary, I agree with a lot of your post, but there are a few things that I wanted to comment on: (...) Well, yes, as long as the two shades are old gray and old dark gray. Basically, while I agree that people (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Problem of Evil

Mr. Marchetti: Concerning the problem of evil, you provided an outline of two arguments and then concluded: "But the point is: the Christian god cannot exist in the manner in which most Christians envision him to exist. Whatever he may or may not (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Sorting and Creativity

One thing I have worried a little bit is whether the way I sort would inhibit creativity (either by hiding parts or by making it take too long to find parts). I'm happy to say that my sorting methods in no way inhibited my creativity when I created (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>