  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2331 – 2350 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Lobsters and Frogs debate...

(...) True, True. if the seas got ugly, everything could go haywire. but, if you want to be succesful-gotta take those risks, dont you? (...) i have not forgot that, the rule about grounding. but i am not taking my ships in-well, a cutter might do, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...areDOTcom> wrote in message news:Hx91Ap.Cx9@lugnet.com... (...) 9V (...) know (...) Railroads (...) concrete (...) Hmm, if we're going to do anything with the track, how about brown? New brown would be fine. (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Violence created by presence of guns? (was: Gotta love Oracle...)

(...) Well...it ain't all that big of a trick to import the guns into Ontario from NY either...but, that _still_ doesn't make the crime rate with firearms in Ontario all that high in comparison to most major US areas. Look at a US city with a (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

Im glad to see that the sets are out and people are getting and building them. Although there are none as I could find in the NJ area, I await impatiently. To answer a few questions. 1) The TIE Advanced(Lord Vaders TIE fighter) had no blue on it. It (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: This has nothing to do with King Xerxes

(...) No idea. Just go spend an afternoon lounging around in a bunch of them. (...) Those can get _expensive_. Like that Norelco model that oozes something out as you shave that looks like runny pu..... Never mind. Suffice it to say that I really (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) I'm not sure what infering our morals on them really means, but I do agree that we are anthropocentric in our judgement of other critters. But I'm not sure a) that this is a bad thing, or b) that it is possible to get away from. How would we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Problem with MLCAD arrows in other programs - and how to solve it

(...) I also agree. I think it wasn't very good to change the definition of a IMHO very complicated, but important meta-command like 0 GHOST. Perhaps it would be better just to add the 0 GHOST in front of EVERY line which is ghosted, including the (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Virtual BrikWars?

(...) it's too much out of my areas. Your project reminds me a little of the Lego environment and cars I made in another computer game, I think it was Micro Machines. (...) I assume that you are doing this for a 2d game, or else you'll need the (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jul-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Advanced Design Train Roundhouse

(...) ago (...) ideas (...) interlocked (...) Dear Wayne, I have some (mainly bad) experience in building a roundhouse. So I will try to comment some of the weak spots, that I found. This has been the first version of the roundhouse in late 1999: (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Corrected distribution of Kanohi Masks (8530)

Hi again, Carl, (...) Thanks. However, the Turaga sets will include "new" heads. The shape will stay but the colours will depend on the Turagas. Each head will come in the color of the according TOA mask: for example: The TOA Lewa has green masks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Cobi/Best-Lock

(...) I agree! I was afraid that they'd go for the Best-Lock proportions of two-plates:one-brick or, even worse, the 6:5 Best-Lock:LEGO brick-height ratio. I'm glad that they sensibly stuck with Cobi's existing proportions. (...) I'm very fond of (...) (18 years ago, 20-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) As a followup, I too would like these windows available in other colors. When one looks at how many different colors the 2x4 bricks (for example) are now available in... I think I counted somewhere about 38 different colors in Bricklink. And (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) It has to be reversible from the RCX brick's point of view, since there is no hardware on the RCX to forcibly reprogram its ROM. Perhaps on the PC side it is not reversible, but there is always the uninstall new, reinstall old process, which I (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Train Posters, yes again

"L. Andrew Reynolds" <andrew_reynolds@uhc.com> wrote in message news:Hso9MH.xwn@lugnet.com... (...) member? Unfortunately, you can't. The Train Posters were a collaborative effort between ILTCO and LTC and have been made available to ILTCO members (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Nygammalt problem att fundera på...

(...) Välkommen. Trevliga projekt...armborstet var väl det som jag fastande för...Antar att Tobbe och Harri skulle uppskatta din cykel. Åldern är inget du ska hänga upp dig på...det är intresset och viljan som är viktigast...och den verkar du ju ha. (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: King, Queen & Jack

Scott A <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:G5xI8M.8pC@lugnet.com... (...) questions (...) true: (...) False, it either has to be an either/or statement somewhere in the statement, or must have some rule that can be derived when compared (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)

Added lego.direct just because I hope they see this and it eventually sinks in. This is meant as constructive critisizm and not a random negative attack. (...) This is great... *but*... What am I going to do with just 2x4 bricks? Its like the brown (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Math problem

Hi, I've been having headaches for over two nights now trying to figure something out for my animation program. I have made it possible to change the rotation point of an model. This works fine but I want it to be possible to change the point during (...) (22 years ago, 10-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Value of garage roller doors

(...) Eh, I'm convinced it's a little bit both, the 3-day auction theory and the glut theory. The glut is only effective inasmuch as it takes a few of the "driver" bidders out of the pool, which either affects an auction or doesn't depending on (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I don't think anyone did. Not that such a definition would stick anyway. (...) I (personally) count the Explorien white android as being a minifig. And if/when C-3PO comes out, I'll count him as a minifig too (reserving the right to change (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>