  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1651 – 1670 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Trailers (was Re: Event kit update and request for data)

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6.1.1.1.2.20040...ink.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) in and (...) trailer (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This reminds me of our GATS 2003 set up. One of the vendors started yelling at me (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Why do you love bley?

Hi all, For everyone who has switched over I'd like to hear your reasons for doing so and stories or examples of why you're happy enough with the colour change to buy bley and use it. My reasons are as follows: Access to the absolutely fabulous new (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.color, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Logo ideas

I came up with a few logo ideas. These were quickly thrown together in my lunch break and are intended as starting points. 1x1 OBB: (URL) Round 1x1 and two doors: (URL) Same but obverse (showing the door handles): (URL) And lastly a somewhat more (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Modulex parts in LDraw

(...) Yes, maybe so. I would love to see them there, but I forsee huge discussions on, for example: * Scale. We decided earlier to use a different scale than other parts from LEGO. That may likely be discussed again. I think the only reasonable (...) (14 years ago, 6-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Polaroid Sonar

Sriram, (...) It is on the outer edge of the module neer the ribbon cable connector. Its exact location is indicated by a circle with a + sign to indicate the polarity. (...) I simply (temporary) soldered to the connector at the end of the ribbon (...) (28 years ago, 18-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LDraw and the Track Designer (Was: Next show)

(...) No, curves are 22.5 degrees. If you give Track Designer bitmaps at 0, 22.5, 45 and 67.5 degrees it can generate all the other possible rotations. However, the existing registry only has track at all these rotations, road plates, monorail[1] (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: irvine scotland and gatwick airport

peteh wrote in message ... (...) UK. I (...) in (...) pick (...) In the Gatwick Airport itself there is a small toystore in one of the terminals, I can't recall if it is the North Terminal or the South Terminal. I do know that it is NOT the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: How advanced can RCX programming be?

(...) I hate to see this about a toy I've had so much fun with, but it isn't likely that (esp. once you upgrade to pbForth or legOS) you'll feel limited by software, even with the 32K limitation. The big limitation is hardware. The sensors (esp. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Site Update - 3 Micro-Fig Models

(...) talking (...) I have to disagree. I sent a copy over to the Society of The Saskatchewan Friends of Andy Warhol and they told me that it looked frightfully like a minor piece of re-entered Skylab wreckage grazed by a bottle of linseed oil (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  RE: Excavator Pics

(...) I think it actually took longer to ldraw the excavator than to build it - but I had fun in the process so who cares. I also had to dismantle most of it in the process so I effectively built it twice. The excavator started with the boom, then (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Question about recycling Lego

I'm not exactly sure if this is something that has ever been asked but, has LEGO ever considered a recycling program for older used bricks... While the business side of something like this isn't totally profitable it could at least reuse resources (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: My opinion on Train Marketing

I think Ahui is totally right here. Kids today just do not take interest in anything that doesn't involve a digital gun of some sort or another. The kids in my school, excluding my friends of course, like rap, video games, sex, drugs, and the like. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Yes, but the problem is that not all FTX extensions work as well as others. For example the set and part database items, polls, etc. will not display properly on a plaintext system. For those you should convert the FTX code to an URL that (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) I would agree, it's much more in-line with the way I think and build... but that's at least partially due to my history with LEGO. My 6-year-old son uses both styles, and even in his "regular" (non-technic) builds incorperates the pin and SNOT (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: WANTED -- ideas to teach kids about lego roboitcs

(...) I was going to be unconstructive and suggest you bring a mixed box of lego and get the kids to sort it. Worst case, you end up with the same mess, best case you get your lego sorted. But seriously, it depends so much on how old these kids are (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: interfacing PCs with LEGO?

(...) It's pretty challenging to build such a thing out of Lego. Having all of those degrees of freedom down at the hand tends to push you to solutions where the motors and sensors for those things are a long way out on the arm - that means that (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Sort-of-poll: Your most common Lego dream?

SNIP (...) Hi Jeff, A grim scenario :-) I had a lego dream too, a few weeks ago. It was very strange. There's this loco I'd been working on, and I've taken a printout of a real world picture of it for the build. Anyway, in the dream, I realised that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

(...) Yes - exactly. With this approach it's inevitable that you'll need either: 1) Some mapping between a horribly unfriendly unique ID and a friendly name. ...or... 2) A way of storing a friendly name inside the device itself (eg by connecting the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Terry's Apache and black pieces (was Re: New Space Ship..)

(...) Yet another reason to get a digital camera. I take pics of black models with both the flash on and off, at slightly different angles, and take WAY too many pics, then look at them on my laptop to decide which to keep, throwing out over half of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: AUSTRIAN RAIL CAR

Hi Kurt, You are refering to 4551 Austrian Federal Republic Locomotive which in the US is called the Crocodile engine (for some reason?). I have scoured every toy store in Australia for these sort after engines and accummulated 17 of them which I (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>