  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1441 – 1460 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: An armed society...(what if?)

(...) not (...) [snip] (...) In our nation (and every nation?) those with the power of wealth have a large amount of power over the laws of the land. They wield this power to assure that they keep their wealth. What degree of conspiracy is going on? (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: ???

(...) Actually, given the basis of the USA as constituted--its core principles--I'd argue that enslavement would, in fact, constitute the collapse of our society. (But I did read you in the "enslavement" sense, actually.) But it would require some (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: Sand-Red and White House

Lutz Uhlmann wrote in message ... (...) fix (...) Hi Lutz, Yes, a fence is the saw attachment which guides the material being cut. Lemme see if I can find a pic: (URL) fence is the object like a wall on the right hand side of the blade. That's the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: An armed society...

(...) Well, not according to the 2nd Amendment, The Constitution in general, or in any litigation thus far brought before the Supreme Court. More specifically, the government's authority to regulate the ownership of arms by private citizens has (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: New MOC: Articulated Tractor

(...) Thanks! I wish I could get the tractor to look more realistic, but I think this is more of a Technic creation than a Modelteam model. (...) I created a quick model of the transmission: www.texbrick.com/cre...gears.html It doesn't show the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) One of my triggers was a large (3 or 4 feet in diameter) UFO/Spaceship in a nearby Toys 'R Us. It is made of many many light grey bricks. I have no idea how you'd go about acquiring the types, quantities and colors used in this model. It would (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Blacktron I Contest Results

copied from the Legoland Times - January 18, 2002 Blacktron Activity on the Rise Space Police units around the Galaxy are now on Full Alert. "We have seen a dramatic increase in appearances of new Blacktron vehicles and even a new base." Says a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce) !!

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Re: New NYC member says hi, announces plans for "Depot 4561"

Hi Paul, We have an infrequent local club - Check out org.us.gardenslug. There are also a few of us that meet in Manhattan, weeknights. You're going to be disappointed on getting some pieces in certain colors. Roof bricks are available in black and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  Bulk Bricks Availability

Dear Lego, I was working on an idea to build sculpture models using the bulk bricks available from Shop@Home. I wanted to make the same design in different colors. However, when I looked at the availability of the parts, I was really dismayed to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.249)

  rtl10 Service Pack 1: RCX Soccer

After reading the idea presented by Rob in an earlier message, I'd like to propose a new event between rtl10 and rtl11, a sort of rtlToronto Lite kind of deal. The goal would be a fun event that doesn't involve too much work, gives a light easy (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: How do we handle stickers in Ldraw?

(...) I agree that stickers should be grouped somehow and if the sheet number is available and is not longer than 5 character than our convention for runners will work. If this is not case we could assign a 3 digit number or borrow the number of the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: yep, that's right, more turbocycles!

I'd love to try animating them,I don't know about "leaning into impossible turns " but I can do the shriekin' by. Gary Xanthra47 <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:Gpr8CM.9CF@lugnet.com... (...) news:Gpqp7D.LtB@lugnet.com... (...) these (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Motorbike contest anyone?

(...) about (...) see (...) Oh, I disagree! I don't want to start a war (which I'm sure has been faught *many* times before) so I'll try to stay fair: All the reasons you just pointed out for cad being unfair are true. However, those benefits of cad (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Inertial guidance

(...) The term "inertial guidance" refers to a navigational technique that involves carefully measuring the rotational and translational accelleration of the vehicle, then integrating that to derive the velocity and integrating *that* to get the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: yep, that's right, more turbocycles!

I was thinking that it'd be cool to have an animation with all the turbo-cycles we've seen leaning into impossible turns and shreiking by the observer. Mind if I try to make some .dats of your models ? -Xanthra47 Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club You can join the LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club if you are into trucks and machinery and/or build those. Since I've put my own website on-line I've met a lot of hobby collegues in real life and on-line. That was my aim. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: What is a "review"?

(...) Perhaps my own bad interpretation of what was meant by the anecdote. I imagined someone removing the real price tag and replacing it with a lower one(which is fraud), but maybe it was intended to imply that the person removed the price tag (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: We Did It!

Tim - I built the airport terminal and my dad built the airplanes and jetways. My brother added a motor to the small prop plane to spin the propellers. They are all minifig scale. I decided while building my terminal that the LEGO standard 4-wide (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update

(...) I see your point Larry. But the Expert Builder site isn't journalism... it's a guerilla marketing campaign. :) (...) I tried to set low expectations. I am not out to deceive anyone, just give a chance for other voices to be heard. It's really (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.248)

  Re: new lego member

(...) Hi Israel and everyone! We are now up to *six* Israeli AFOLs - David, Israel, myself, Aviv, Yaron and Gil. Yay!! This is an all time high, AFAIK. And 100 posts - we're on the right track, no doubt. Now we just have to get a meeting arranged. I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.il)

impossible
(score: 0.247)

More:  Next Page >>