 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4018
4017  |  4019
Subject:
Bulk Bricks Availability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:26:13 GMT

Dear Lego,

I was working on an idea to build sculpture models using the bulk
bricks available from Shop@Home.  I wanted to make the same design in
different colors.  However, when I looked at the availability of the
parts, I was really dismayed to find the inconsistent offerings.
Oddly enough, the color that has the most sizes available is light
grey.  Very few colors include 1x4 and none inclued 1x1, 1x3 or 2x3.
Those that include 1x4 as an option, except light grey, don't offer
1x2.  And so on.  It's impossible to design a sculpture around these
limitations.

Please try to make the bulk brick offerings more logical!

--Bill.