 Space / 12357
Re: yep, that's right, more turbocycles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:58:35 GMT

I'd love to try animating them,I don't know about "leaning into impossible
turns "
but I can do the shriekin' by.

Gary

Xanthra47 <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
I was thinking that it'd be cool to have an animation with all the
turbo-cycles we've seen leaning into impossible turns and shreiking by the
observer.  Mind if I try to make some .dats of your models ?
                                     -Xanthra47
Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message • news:Gpqp7D.LtB@lugnet.com...
What's a shame is I don't want to go through the effort of MLCADing • these
bad boys, though I probably will one of these days.  If I did, then • somebody
who's good at Povray could make quite the nifty Turbocycle race with all
these bikes (and other peoples' too).  Now that would be supremely cool.