 Space / 12386
Re: yep, that's right, more turbocycles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 05:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Adrian Drake writes:
My turbocycle roster is filling out nicely.  Here are two more, the Helios
and the Aggravator.  It's really a shame that I didn't think to do this two
weeks ago, as the Aggravator would've looked great in the Blacktron Contest.
Oh well, maybe next time.  It does give Sandlin's Space Police Bike somebody
logical to chase though :)

They can both be found on the ground page.

Due to popular demand, I went ahead and made an .mpd of the Aggravator,
since people seem to really like the design.  It's on the Aggravator's page.
I might do some of the other ones as well, if people get interested,
although I won't be able to do the Thanatos, because many of the pieces
aren't in ldraw.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com