 Space / 12356
Re: yep, that's right, more turbocycles!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:55:08 GMT

Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GpqGFx.9IE@lugnet.com...
My turbocycle roster is filling out nicely.  Here are two more, the Helios
and the Aggravator.  It's really a shame that I didn't think to do this • two
weeks ago, as the Aggravator would've looked great in the Blacktron • Contest.
Oh well, maybe next time.  It does give Sandlin's Space Police Bike • somebody
logical to chase though :)

They can both be found on the ground page.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

I don't think I've comented yet on your cycles,
Those are all great, I especialy like the military look to the Aggravator,
and the compact shape and size of the Helios.

Gary