  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1406 – 1425 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A Brave New World

(...) Unless humanity was transplanted on Earth rather than evolving naturally, or was created by a divine entity, then yes, there is a way to live in harmony with the environment. (...) SUV's only need a clean fuel source, not really a big deal (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.862)

  Re: Shiri - A one time thing?

(...) Actually, there is a difference. For instance, in disciplining your child it is okay to point out that he or she did something stupid, but terribly wrong to say that he or she IS stupid. It seems obvious to me (although I am not speaking for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Lego.Build.Com - I've Made it ! My name in Lights !

Hey Eric!!! Congrats man! And pics to boot!! Ya hoo! And Henry as well. You're in good company. You make the red haired stepchild mecha group proud!!! BTW you're killing me posting this in people and not mecha. Are you a little cross post shy after (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: What colour should a Supermarine Spitfire be?

(...) Yeah I thought of making the spitfire two tone of tan and green or something like that, but the results aren't very apealing, it is impossible to get smooth camo lines with lego, that's why I figured that I may do decals instead, I'm still (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Hello from LegoLand CA!

(...) Nice pictures - but after seeing it in person, I can tell you it's impossible to capture the size of the layout in just a few pictures. Kudos to all involved! To LEGO for their promotion, and for having such a great place to set up. To the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: what is the use of a caboose?

Now this is long and maybe too off-topic but I thought you trainheads might be interested in transport issues, let me know if I shouldn't post this sort of thing: (...) Lawrence wrote: (...) The life of a battery used in a bus application, which is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Factions (and violence)

(...) Yes, but WWI only tore up the ground in the immediate vicinity of, say, Passchendaele, and that was over four years of intense, repeated bombardment. Beyond the first 30 miles or so of the "front," levels of destruction dropped dramatically. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Brickshelf Gallery passes 50,000 files!

Congratulations Kevin! You and Brickshelf provide so much to our community, that it would be impossible to repay you and your efforts. Thanks again, and maybe some day soon we'll see 100,000. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Why is the monorail motor so special?

(...) I think you're absolutely right! The stuff I speculated about elsewhere in the thread isn't technical, it's just monetary (putting an electromechanical assembly line back together again or even recreating tooling isn't *technically* (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Just a quick question...

(...) I am in Dearborn Michigan, and have been in forced lurker mode since January. More on that later. As to Lego, I simply love the stuff. I don't have as much as some people do for the reason that I have too many hobbies and they get their cut of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Most important aspect of a model...

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:GHIxLG.DBJ@lugnet.com... (...) model? (...) to (...) For me there are three answers: 1) When looking at MOCs on brickshelf etc., 'a' and 'c' rules almost completely, as these are static (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Desktop Resolutoin / Internet Browser

I guess it's Mac day here at Lugnet, not that I mind... iMac running Netscape 4.76 and IE 5. resoultion 1024x768, but I, too, work with reduced sized windows so 800x600 is preferred. A warning to you however...if you optimize for IE and make it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Navy Destroyer MOC

I've come across maybe two or three Navy MOC's. A few submarines, and even a couple of modern navy aircraft carriers but practically zero Frigates or Destroyers. After searching long and hard on Lugnet and Brickshelf I determined it was time to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Navy Destroyer MOC

I have seen maybe two or three Navy MOC's. A few submarines, and even a couple of modern navy aircraft carriers but practically zero Frigates or Destroyers. After searching long and hard on Lugnet and Brickshelf I determined it was time to create a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.861)

  Re: Apology for Jesse Long

Wow, all I can say is that I'm in shock. I come home to a flame war. Jesse, I'm trying to advocate for you, I'm trying to help you fit in better and I'm trying my best. I thought at first it was going to work, but you keep sending profane flames (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) How do think TLC can do this? Make a Castle Kingdom for $50.00? Impossible. Kids buy lego because of its ability to create, and parents buy Lego because of its educational value. Lego was always an expensive toy, not just now. So if the price (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

  New renders and models

Hi all, Today I have put up some new renders of models at my site. Among them are the projects that are already there: Impossible figures, Infinate Waterfall (Escher), Rhino and the Black and Blue Space Ship. What is new? There is a new "Render" (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

  Re: I think we stepped in something.

(...) Understood. I don't feel comfortable with it either. (...) Yeah, I know what you mean..., I can't seem to wordify it either. There is a difference. I guess I could have better described 2 ("the kid") as someone who (may or) may not be doing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

  Re: Brickbay is available and running on a new server

(...) Hi, As owner of the "Missing Brick" I am very unhappy to hear this. I checked, and it indeed takes a lomg while for the shop to load (but it eventually does) . The other shops you indicated also have, like me, a very large variety of bricks (I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

  Re: *BIG* Update!

(...) Rats, it looked like it had good form and very good potential for being a totally awesome ship. The only thing though, the cockpit really didn't seem to fit in, maybe that's you wrecked it, I destroyed a mescherschmidt the other day in a fit (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.860)

More:  Next Page >>