  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1271 – 1290 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Danish train show electronics

Does anyone know what this little bit of electronics is for? (URL) from a LEGO event recently held in Denmark. I found the link on Jan Beyer's Blog ( (URL) ) but there's a problem with that blog which makes it impossible to write comments. (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) on (...) don't (...) it (...) and (...) migrated. (...) in (...) OK, your original point was to show that morally we could decide which person deserved the bread, and I pointed out that it is very hard, with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 1999 Train 4561

My thoughts on the 4561 express: Given that Lego apparently uses playability as a requisite design constraint, the design makes sense. It appears you can load and unload the cars, and the cockpit design of the engine, makes it easy to get the (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

Beaker wrote: <alot of stuff cut out for obvious reasons> (...) You have more articulately described what I was hoping that I would not have to. I don't think there was a single word I disagreed with, other than the part about your seemingly (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.

The work being done with the RCX, reminds me of the old days when we had Apple II, PET's, C64, and the Tandy COCO1/2/3. We were always figuring out how to get more out of those computers and software tricks. I remember at one Tandy COCO trade show, (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  4x2ReVu: 4980 Tunnel Transport

Telestia is a dang good pilot (and she knows it) but signing on with Manwaring Underground Developers didn't entail anything like this. The Mammoth craft's finer points never included high marks for maneuverability, and angling it through a narrow, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.underground)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

You know Scott, I really don't get you sometimes. My post was mildly derogatory to a faceless group - not to you - and you completely took it as an attack. (...) You're welcome to believe what you want. That's fine. I don't happen to believe the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  parts

Hi to all: I am rather new at this robot stuff but having a ball with the Mindstorms kits. Am working on a two RCX bot... one for travel the other for who knows what. But am having trouble finding small parts. Here in Grand Rapids, MI, I can (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: German Half Tread

I am making my own World War II-era German vehicle. Mine, however, is the Hanomag Sdkfz251. (The half-tread.) I trust you are familiar with the vehicle? I need some help. You know the slanted slit-windows that the driver has? How in the hell am I (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: lnp communication question

You just pass an array and give the length, to send it. In theory you can send packets with a size up to 255 bytes (look in this group, the info is in here somewhere), but sending 1 byte has a packet loss of aprox. 1% and 4 bytes aprox. 10%, over (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: does anyone actually play this?...

(...) ...ahha :-) Rich was using this layout. I like it. The non-symetrical sides make for interesting approach, I would think. But there's no center attacker :-/ (I wish u could line up a small base on the midline of the side of a big base :-( (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.sports)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: one more MOC: BR 81 switching engine

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:G0x5It.L4v@lugnet.com... (...) MOC. (...) Great model Ben! The 4 red wheelsets really look neat! One question though: do you plan to 'hide' the motor in a car or have you found a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: GUI for legOS

Michael, What I am hearing here and have heard in the past, along with my own personal experience, is that developing for legOS under Windows and more specific cygwin can be or is a pretty difficult task. Compounded on top of that is if you have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Request for Ideas/Suggestions

(...) From personal expierence... DON'T rely on plates to hold together the floor. Because of this big rock we call Earth, all the spaceship's body rests on the floor (unless you build upside-down) and a large floor only held together with a bare (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: electric pneumatic valve actuators?

(...) Sounds cool -- that's the sort of thing I had in mind, though I couldn't find solenoid valves for less than $70 or so, which is just too much. A reasonable price in my book would be something like $10 per valve, or if it's already adapted for (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Classic space LDraw model repository

(...) my own sanity I'm glad I didn't and somebody else took up the slack! ;] My intent was to create a virtual spacebase with all of the sets in the scene. In other words, something that would be impossible to render! :] Great stuff! Did you render (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Le Capitole - BB 9278

(...) Wow, excellent model! I saw some pictures of FreeLUG member Didier Malon last year, check out (URL) what I've seen on photo's regarding the real thing, the nose curve is somewhere in between what you and Didier Malon chose, ie almost (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Pesquisa sobre a Comunidade

(...) Dear Mrs Tania Baixinho To do a serious service for LEGO and the international AFOL community trough your activity as a LEGO Ambassador about the true dimension of the portuguese AFOL community you certainly have to: 1st - Extend the period to (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: WTT: Coke Soccer Sets for Coke Soccer Sets

(...) Definitely agreeing, in fact, I don’t think LEGO will give away so much valuable promo sets instead of extending the promo period; and in my memories, this is the first time LEGO offer Coke promo sets in HK, so HK collectors may not give up (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) Yeah, I hear you. He's written back a couple of times claiming that if he had wanted to rip people off he would have marked them up much higher than he had. I guess 3x the normal price + shipping isn't high enough. Not to mention the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>