  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 101 – 120 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts

(...) I have authored patterned parts, and for me this is the only viable option. This has worked just fine for the past decade, and I don't see any good reason why it should be broken. The second option (using 0x2RRGGBB) would just be very (...) (15 years ago, 8-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.548)

  Re: Art? or Theft? or just signs that NPR is damaged.

(...) It seemed stunningly obvious to me that in large part you decided that the artist and NPR were indulging in some sort of anti-corporate crusade in regards to this particular case, evidence that I simply did not see. You've repeated the charge (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 0.547)

  Re: Minifig Extractor/Manipulator?

(...) No. Absolutely not. For this to be worthwhile, the original positional and rotational data should be retained when extracting the minifig. Consider what would happen if you are extracting a minifig whose hips are not oriented at right angles, (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jan-10, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.545)

  Re: Looking for sound effects

(...) I'd love to see (and hear) the result when finished! If I understand it correctly, you want 25 very short sounds per second. Maybe clicking sounds or something in its likeness? In that pace, I think it would be impossible for the human brain (...) (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.544)

  Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander

(...) Heh, yeah. I left an unfinished six-foot long ship sitting for about four months before I got off of my duff and finished it. I've yet to photograph it, though it's been sitting in my room for about six or seven months. The main reason is that (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 0.540)

  Re: LEGO® Launches Battle Over Trademark

(...) Doesn't work that way. Without a core of standard basic elements, the best they'd be able to hope for is a business model similar to what you see with BrickForge/BrickArms/Little Armory etc. If all you can make are elements that enhance the (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.540)

  Re: BBB&C "new" 4-2-0 and Class A Shay locomotives

(...) ... I should say that I built this MOC in response an article called "SELECTIVE COMPRESSION APPLIED TO MECHANICAL DETAILS" by Steve Barile in (URL) RAILBRICKS issue 3> on page 34-35 where it says: "The Shay does not have traditional steam (...) (15 years ago, 18-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.540)

  Re: Romkast Steam Plant number 152

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:HJxq5I.10vv@lugnet.com... (...) specific (...) troops (...) I'll save those shots for when I disassemble it. (evil grin) (...) smaller (...) looking back at it, I agree that parts of the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.538)

  Review of BTR Transformers Armada Jetfire

Brick Review Hasbro BTR Transformers Armada JetFire kit $7.99 at Target, 39 pcs I've been interested in Lego almost all of my life, with Transformers up there in my appreciation. When I was younger I once used my motley collection of legos to make a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.reviews)

disassemble
(score: 0.536)

  Alpine Village

This project began in Pittsburgh in January after weeks of seeing snow covered rooftops. It slowly grew from a few buildings to a bona fide display. Never having been to Switzerland, a Fodor's travel guide was valuable in researching the geography, (...) (15 years ago, 6-Sep-09, to lugnet.town) !

impossible
(score: 0.533)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) Quality is important, but the first priority of Ldraw should always be to make it easy to create and share the models. Photo-realism is nice, to be sure, but certainly a somewhat lower priority. I'm not aware of any photo-realistic realtime (...) (15 years ago, 13-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?

(...) I'm using something like (URL) to disassemble old models. It works great, but only on technic beams. cu Robert (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Pre-1990 friction pegs removal techniques?

(...) In the cases where I've had one of those installed in a place where it can be pushed completely through the connection, I've never had any problems like the ones you've mentioned above (most of the modern TECHNIC plus-shaped holes have some (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

disassemble
(score: 0.529)

  Two odd part variances in #10187 Volkswagen Beetle

Hey all, My wife got me this set for my birthday, and what an awesome dark and light blue parts pack it is! Oh, and it also makes a pretty amazing Volkswagen! ;-) During the building process, I discovered two very surprising things: 1. The 1x1 (...) (15 years ago, 1-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.529)

  Re: L3P -check Messages and hold votes

(...) Try out LDraw Validator: (URL) zip file contains both a Windows and OS X binary. I'll post the source once the program is complete. What it checks: - Compliance with header spec (mostly, see below) - Compliance with !CATEGORY and !KEYWORDS (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.527)

  Picture book publishing.

We have been working on a picture book for the museum! Anyone have any good luck in publishing these style of books? I spoke with Xlibris about self publishing, but getting them anywhere but online seems like an impossible goal! Thanks Dan (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.publish)

impossible
(score: 0.527)

  Re: L3P -check Messages and hold votes

(...) This page definitely needs to be updated, if only to add text saying that planarcheck should be used instead for checking non-coplanar quads. I didn't see the lugnet post when that standard changed, and it's hard or impossible to find the new (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.526)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) It may be a bit off but... it works! (...) ...NXT programming language and firmware in version 2 switched to floating points... for the best and/or for the worse ;o) (...) I have no true information here, but I believe this is simply (...) (15 years ago, 18-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

impossible
(score: 0.524)

  Re: Aw, no SNOT?

Good reply! I was gonna post this, it's pretty much what you said... Well let's not turn this into a big philosophical discussion here, but SNOT has *many* building benefits, only one of which is hiding studs. It also lets you create unusual shapes (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jun-09, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.524)

  LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi all: After a couple of delays, I'm extremely proud to announce the release of the newer version of LeoCAM, the beta version. With this new implementation, you'll able to snap parts effortlessly just by clicking on their connectors. You'll even be (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

disassemble
(score: 0.522)

More:  Next Page >>