  *95477 (-20)
  Re: Proposal for new Mgazine. ATTN: Mr B. Justus

I like this idea, let me know on the progress -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to be good 212 models and going up Farlie,A (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: OMR Filenaming Standard Change?

Hi, (...) My opinion is that it is better idea to use ?xxxx??.mpd or ?xxxx??.dat as main filenames, than main.dat. My pros: This is the first level file of a set and this should at once orient the viewer what set he/she is viewing. It does not waste (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

(...) Yeah, I'm certain I still have it. Not sure if the windows still have the stickers on them or not though. How much is it worth now just so I can scare people when I tell them how many legos I have and the value of some of the more pricey sets (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

(...) Droid), (...) I bought my destroyer droid and have had some problems too. First the guns wouldn't flip down. I added another rubber band to each side and solved that problem. Sometimes the head wouldn't flip up either but now it does, too (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

(...) I thought this post was a bit odd, considering the above set was my first lego set. ^_^;; (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Destroyer Droid - Help w/ unrolling

I just found a Destroyer Droid at Target (Lynnwood, WA, USA) for anyone interested. They had a few Slave I's and Pit Droids too. It's strange, I'd think Boba Fett would sell the fastest, but the ones I haven't found are the A & B Wing and Desert (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Most wanted color other than those in the brick packs

(...) Tan and Orange....and Purple....and Plaid. Mostly Tan and Orange Plaid though... (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Question about 6332

I know this has already been asked long ago but I forget the answer. Are the police symbols on the windows in 6332 Command Post Central pre-printed or are they stickers? (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Z-95 Headhunter

(...) You're welcome! If anyone needs other scans of stuff, I have graphics of a lot of the ships pictured in the SWRPG books. ~Mark (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 4x2ReVu: B-wing (slightly off topic)

(...) The plot thickens! Especially when you consider that Timothy Zahn (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command) said he took _his_ information from the Star Wars RPG. (i.e. Skipray blastboat, Dreadnought (maybe some other stuff (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars)

  WTT: 8880 for BSB

Greetings all, I have an MISB #8880 Super Car in an excellent condition box already packed up and ready to ship. I'd like to do a straight swap for an MISB #6285 Black Seas Barracuda. Any takers? David Simmons alienbuz@concentric.net -- "There is no (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed

(...) Agreed! I've posted a better pic of the Bank at (URL) was originally going to create a modified "unjuniorised" verion of 6566 but through a stroke of luck nailed a copy of #1490 and got my hands on it the day before construction of Millennium (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: dragster race

Antonio ha ragione, vedo male la finestra. Avete sei cuscini liberi? Marco (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Lego-izing the Handyboard.

Mark -- I built a chassis for my robot that cradles the HB and clamps two Lego gear motors solidly in place. Check out this web page for photos: (URL) side of the chassis consists of two sixteen-unit beams, one on top of the other with two-unit (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Huh?!?!?!

I was looking through the catalogs at Brickshelf and found a 1986 catalouge with Model Team sets in it (5510, 5540, and 5580). I though MT came out in '89. What's the deal? Was it a limited realese? (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Trains and Re: Hold Everything!

I would opt for Fremont over Albany, as it is an hour closer to me each way and I am already driving 3 1/2 - 4 hrs. each way as it is. I cannot yet transport the modules to San Jose for the next Baylug meeting dues to not yet having the racks made (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Make and dependencies

I just double checked my setting. Unfortunately, that was not the problem. Since it can find the compiler and build the .o files with no problem, TOOLPREFIX is definately set properly. Thanks anyway. Ben Jackson <ben@ben.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Itentification?

My wife and I have been wondering how on earth you guys keep your parts and whatnot straight when your in a 'group build'? When I was a kid, every time I had friends over I ended up with less special parts then before they came over... Dean (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Np, thanks for sharing yours. I use your web pages for building box cars. grin. I've put the FAQ into the lugnet.faq forum. Dean (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

<38824981.7374FB63@p...t.msu.edu> <FoGAr7.1Fv@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Thank God it wasn't any better, or you would have "kewled" me or something (or is that a "1.5" cool?). It (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact