 Town / 455
Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 08:58:13 GMT

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000 03:46:44 GMT, Sanjay D'Souza <Sds87@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Good spotting.  That's the bank set from 1988, #1490 sold only through Shop
at Home in the US.

If you think you still have it I suggest you hop on the next train/plane/bus
back to Mordensville and get it as it's worth quite a bit now.

Yeah, I'm certain I still have it.  Not sure if the windows still have
the stickers on them or not though.  How much is it worth now just so
I can scare people when I tell them how many legos I have and the
value of some of the more pricey sets I have.