 Town / 436
Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:08:49 GMT

In lugnet.town, Sanjay D'Souza writes:
A close up view of part of Stamford Plaza which used a lot of the bulk
pieces I managed to procure from LEGO New Zealand.can be viewed at
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

The black building to the left is Stamford Towers.  Stamford Shopping
Centre is located on the bottom floor while the Millennium Media Centre
(MMC) is on the second.  Next door to it is City Central Police Station.

The Civic Centre is towards the bottom of the picture.

I'll update the image in about a week's time.

Sanjay

Very nice work... but...

Why just the one image? If you need space I am sure someone can hook you up,
because these dribs and drabs, removals of the old images, etc, are driving
most of us crazy... :-)

We want to see everything you've done so far! (please)

++Lar