 Town / 433
Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:44:41 GMT

Yup...I used a number of blue macroni's...

Sanjay

PS:  Don't know if anyone noticed that minifig with the two suitcases in the
photo heading for the City Central Monorail station.  If you've seen this
minifig please contact Millennium City Police!

Jodi Neal wrote:

I must say that looks awesome!  I hope you can get somemore shot of that up
soon!  I love the tile work you have there.  And are those blue maccaroni
pieces I see? to cool.

Jodi