 Town / 452
Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 06:39:44 GMT

Shiri wrote:

Wow, I've never seen this set before, and the town jr. bank does not only pale
in comparision... it's fading away... it looks more like a ghost now... :-)

Agreed!  I've posted a better pic of the Bank at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~jsds

I was originally going to create a modified "unjuniorised" verion of 6566 but
through a stroke of luck nailed a copy of #1490 and got my hands on it the day
before construction of Millennium City began.

It's a set with a lot of character, enhanced greatly by the cute Bank Van.

Sanjay