 Town / 437
Re: Bulk Ordering - Results Revealed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 06:43:03 GMT

Very nice work... but...

Why just the one image? If you need space I am sure someone can hook you • up,
because these dribs and drabs, removals of the old images, etc, are • driving
most of us crazy... :-)

We want to see everything you've done so far! (please)

++Lar

Agreed!  Even an archive of previous pictures would be fantastic!

Paul Davidson