  *92467 (-20)
  Re: What a bunch of minifigs

(...) Yeah, I realize it's kind of a cheat, but if TLC is going to release sets on an irregular schedule, what are we mere fans supposed to do? (...) I don't have any solid data to go on, but I'd bet that any of the other individual playthemes had (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mic for CCD Camera

Hi, This question is not HB specific, sorry about that. I have bought a CCD camera board, and I want to add it to my robot together with a TV transmitter, the problem is that the camera has not built in audio, so I will like to know if someone has a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Padding materials (was Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

I need to find a client like that, to get the newsprint ends. They are better for packing than already printed newsprint, no ink to stain. Also, any hints on what sort of firms to hit up for used crunchies? I ran through ALL of mine and I had bags (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Not looking good for our 2000 catalogue

(...) 4565 continues in the US 2000 assortment of sets. Considering how bad LEGO trains have become lately, consider this a good thing (though I don't know if the set continues in Europe). (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: FS: 8880 Super Car, $135 shipped in the US

You CAN get Delivery Conf on first class, but not for just 35 cents extra. You'll pay a fair bit. I have switched completely to using Delivery Conf, it's worth the peace of mind on my end. Has anyone been using any of the "print your own stamps on (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Lego Star Wars Contest

I was told that I couldn't enter because I am too old. Maybe I should have lied? Eugwe Coral (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Droid Development Kit find at Target

I went back to Target today to pick up the destroyer droid for Eric. I looked at the Destroyer Droid kits, marked $59.90. I like the set, however I really only wanted to buy it if I could get it for a great price. I decided to plead a case to the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Avete visto i nostri cugini britannici?

(URL) un po' il loro secondo LEGOfest!! Poco technic molto System -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

(...) So you say adults aren't the only fans of classic sets? That's extremeley useful info, seriously. I wonder if it could have an effect on TLG... Z (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: ArcheoLEGO

"Domenico Franco" <acubens@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:Fo1Cr1.CDy@lugnet.com... (...) una (...) si (...) Prova con una microcamera nascosta nella manica... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House

(...) Millimy's (...) for (...) Would this be the regular S@H catalogue? How much are these sets there? Has anyone ordered from it whose in Canada? Thanks, Karl (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: mini treads

I used two of the medium pulleys with small spacer between them as a drive for these treads. I am still experimenting with the correct distance between the axles. using a technic beam it fits but puts a fair amount of tension on the axles... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened to Sanjay D'Souza and his Millenium City???

Ummm......last time I checked I was still in one piece. I've responded privately to Brendan but incase anyone out there is interested, (and I've worked out that there are two of you) Millennium City is still in the works but has moved down the list (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Mandtal (blank formular)

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:Fo0yx7.n1y@lugnet.com... (...) Det virker nu ikke i Outlook Express 5 som jeg bruger. Men tak for forsøget alligevel. (...) Overskuelighed er nærmest et krav for legobyggere :-) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.dk)

  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I must have been imagining it. I just checked the catalogs from last year, and I couldn't find it. Drat. :( I guess I'll just have to buy all the Belville castle sets, and pretend that they are for Kristin. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fairy's Bedroom + House

(...) karl ~ why don't you just order them fron LEGO Shop At Home (S@H)? you can call 1-800-453-4652 to request a catalogue that will be mailed to you, or since you know what you want, just go ahead and order it.(same phone #) :-) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  ArcheoLEGO

Trovo che fare l'ArcheoLEGO sia molto divertente e soprattutto riempie di soddisfazione. Basta cercare nei posti giusti (quelli in cui non sarei mai a andato cercarli prima dei recenti successi) e ti trovi di fronte un panorama rimasto immutato da (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Fairy's Bedroom + House

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody out there had any extras of 5823 Millimy's Bedroom and 5824 Millimy's House. I would be more than happy to pay $cash$ for these sets. Thanks, Karl (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville)

  Re: It's Time AFOL Take Action!

Wow! It's a brilliant summary. It's not just the adults who appreciate the 'good old sets'. For example, I have recently aquired a 3225 train which bucks the trend towards ever more futuristic train models from TLG. The set appealed to me and was (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Interesting observations... (TLG business/marketing practice)

(...) Did I miss something? The best sale I've seen around is the BOGO at K-Mart ... Where can I get 30%? -- pn (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact