  *91971 (-20)
  Lego Imag. Center: Orlando trip report

During the holidays I had the good fortune of visiting the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney in Orlando, FL. Here's a quick overview of what I saw that might be noteworthy to Lego fans. The LIC had a nice limited edition lithograph of set (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) SNIP (...) I think there are two reasons why you are having this problem. First, because the twenty-four tooth crown gears are prone to skipping unless really well reinforced, and second, because of the inertia of your model. I encountered (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

While you are considering RF control of your RCXs, you might also want to be browsing www.lemosint.com They sell the Radiometrix range of modules including the new BiM module. I am using this myself. Low power, 418 MHz so smallish antenna. And all (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  New Jambalaya'ers, read this! (was I want to start a Space box)

(...) Go to (URL). That's the Jambalaya FAQ. Thanks to Patricia Schempp for maintaining the FAQ! Steve (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  anyone got a cutlass ???

I'm trying to make some images of pirate minifigs (using LDraw), and I was wondering if anyone out there has done a ".DAT" file for the Pirate Cutlass and would be willing to let me use that DAT file. Thanks. Franklin Franklin W. Cain | (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: dragster race

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fnz5p9.5rn@lugnet.com... (...) primo (...) Proposte: 1) Lunghezza massima "fuori tutto" dei dragsters: 30 cm. 2) "Pezzo di codice comune" pubblicato sul NG, in grado di "autocronometrare" (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LDraw Question

(...) </nofill> I ran into this (I think) on my system. On newer (faster) machines there is some calculation that goes wacky. There is a patch for this on one of the sites that fixed the problem for me. <nofill> -Ken (...) --- Kenneth Dyke, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LDraw Question

I am copying this to lugnet.cad because the CAD folks may or may not follow the lugnet.robotics group. (...) Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

(...) It should go to Martin next - I missed his name on this box, because he's on the main list. My Bad. James (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) I'll gladly pay a quarter each for forest maidens. :) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LDraw Question

I've had this same problem...And cannot run it as a result. I don't know what causes this. Maybe Bram L. would know. Bram, could you shed some insight on this? -jeremy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  More: Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

Here's a few more Wal-Mart things I noticed on my recent trips. Beware that some of these items are not marked as clearance. Once you scan them, the low price is revealed. Town Minifigs are $2.50 Wind Runners are $1. Sphynx Secret Surprise $13. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: What color gems exist?

Sorry, no - 5823 Fairy Bedroom (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  LDraw Question

I'm trying to run LDraw on my PC. I install it and the parts catalog and sort the parts, as the directions say. But when I try to run it from a DOS prompt I get what looks like a null pointer memory error. I get this error on my NT system at work (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  WAMALUG Event Reminder & Webpage Update

Hello Everyone, The WAMALUG Announcement God here to remind you all of meeting and shows. In addition, we have added a special page to our website! Our special page contains three Lego Haikus created by one of our members, Jennifer Boger. You can (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  origins of "Fibblesnork"

Todd and/or Suzanne, Just out of idle curiosity. . . . Where did you come up with the name "Fibblesnork" anyhow? Thanks, Franklin Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) | (URL) OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES IS (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Walmart LEGO Suprise and Adventure!

To All, I was running around last night with my fiancee, and we stopped by Walmart, where she wanted to get some stuff. Well, I ventured to the toy aisle with her, looking for the Slave 1, and found one! :) We were leaving, and I saw the clearance (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ldraw reference

Tom, it is really annoying when you post personal messages to Lugnet. Oh, and do you think you could be considerate enough to use CAPS and a signature, considering that those are things that were part of Jonathan W almost getting kicked off Lugnet?? (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  NFPA article

Reading (on my spare) the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Journal, there is a article on the Mall of America, with a description of the sprinkler system, including some comments on the Lego store, and how it is specally prote cted, due (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

Instead of trying to connect two motors to the same axle using the crown gears, why not attach the two motors to the same axle using axle connectors. This would avoid the slipping problem that you mentioned and should have less frictional losses (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact