 Robotics / 9824
Re: LDraw Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 18:18:31 GMT

I am copying this to lugnet.cad because the CAD folks may or may not follow the
lugnet.robotics group.

In lugnet.robotics, Jeremy Rear writes:
I've had this same problem...And cannot run it as a result.  I don't know what
causes this.  Maybe Bram L. would know.  Bram, could you shed some insight on
this?

-jeremy

In lugnet.robotics, David Leeper writes:
I'm trying to run LDraw on my PC. I install it and the parts catalog and sort
the parts, as the directions say. But when I try to run it from a DOS prompt
I get what looks like a null pointer memory error. I get this error on my NT
system at work and my Windows 98 system at home. Does anyone have experience
with LDraw?

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/