 Robotics / 9822
9821  |  9823
Subject:
LDraw Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:59:56 GMT

I'm trying to run LDraw on my PC. I install it and the parts catalog and sort
the parts, as the directions say. But when I try to run it from a DOS prompt I
get what looks like a null pointer memory error. I get this error on my NT
system at work and my Windows 98 system at home. Does anyone have experience
with LDraw?