 Local / United States / Maryland / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
WAMALUG Event Reminder & Webpage Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:59:40 GMT

Hello Everyone, The WAMALUG Announcement God here to remind you all of meeting
and shows.  In addition, we have added a special page to our website!

Our special page contains three Lego Haikus created by one of our members,
Jennifer Boger.  You can read the Haikus by going here:
< http://www.wamalug.org/stuff/meditation.htm >

The January Meeting is still on for Saturday, January 8.  It will be located in
Rosslyn VA as usual, and will begin at 10:00 am.

We also have two Train Shows currently Scheduled:

February 12-13 Greenberg Show, Located at the Show Place Arena, Upper Marlboro,
Maryland.  For more information (admission, directions, etc.), go here:
< www2.greenbergshows.com/greenberg/greenberg.html$/greenberg/shows/info.html >

February 26-27 Great American Train Show, Located at the Montgomery County
Agricultural Center, Gaithersburg, MD.  For more information, go here:
< www.gats.com >

If you are interested in coming or would like more information about our events
or members, e-mail Me (aulddragon@wamalug.org), Stephen (wubwub@wildlink.com),
Chris (ctracey@usgs.gov), or Denise (djadud@foleylaw.com).

Jeff, Legotaku and WAMALUG Announcement God
WAMALUG Homepage: < http://www.wamalug.org/ >