  *91949 (-20)
  Re: What color gems exist?

(...) I just called, they don't have any. What catalog did you see it in? I never saw it, otherwise I'd have ordered some. It was listed online in the American Catalog up until April or May, I believe, and then they removed it. Jeff (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  WTB: 6469 Space Port Value Packs MISB

Hello- I'm looking for a few (~ 4) 6469 Space Port Value Packs MISB. If you or any one you may know that would have these on offer, please contact me. This is a fairly new set, and may still be available in some stores (ie- TRU, Target, Fred Meyers, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: NQC beta test release policy

(...) Whew, I was beginning to sweat there. MacNQC is the only Macintosh based robotics microcontroller software out there (Except for PBForth, which I'm not sure but may need a PC to download it). All of my PIC, Scenix, AVR, 68HC11 and Parallax (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) I definitely agree with the above... I think that any savings to be had via bulk orders will come from the fact that you're not buying 20 sets to get 100 of one type of piece-- and I think a lot of people (like myself) WANT to go out and buy (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?

"Miles Gentry" <gentrym@gte.net> wrote in message news:Fnxryx.1D7@lugnet.com... (...) should (...) states. I got mine yesterday. (...) or (...) Robolab Investigator, for example is not findable on the web, but it is on page 10 of the paper catalog. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: A Hand With No Gears Or Pullies

Hi Bas, The hand does not yet grasp. To make it grasp, add a thumb (built just like the fingers) and run a cable from the thumb to the same motor that runs the fingers. The hand/arm on the web site is just a prototype, and the time I allocated to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website

Han Solo in a tuxedo for ROTJ is fall-down funny! James Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: 2 Motors -> 1 axle

(...) Possibly, I'll look into it. Right now everything is "locked down" rather severely, and I'm loathe to take it all apart and rebuild, but then again, that's part of the fun, isn't it? Dave (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help Me......

(...) Heh. I suspect this is something everyone runs across from time to time. A couple of the things I'll do when the creative juices aren't flowing might help.... 1: Have a pile of unsorted Lego. I find that a couple ice cream buckets is a good (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: dragster race

(...) regolamento in (...) Ok. (...) faccia (...) Io ho il cronometro :-) Mario (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Help Me......

(...) Probably not, but I can tell you what I do. First thing, I put all my LEGO in front of me (and around me, and behind me) in easy reach. Then I think about what I want to build. For me, as a trainhead, I've got a lot of options ready-made. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Sale Prices

(...) I would have to agree with you on this one. I don't expect to get any real bargans because if things are to cheap there will be little to no incentive for us to buy sets. I am hoping for some sort of declining scale though so that the more you (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

(...) I'll take it, and I think that after me it will go down the border so I'll separate the catalogue between the two boxes. I'll send you my address off-line Martin (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  100,000 page views!

Server Statistics for Yesterday: General HTTP: Unique IP's: 11214 Static Pages Served: 109644 CGI Pages Served: 6875 Thumbnails Served: 808485 Total URL's Served: 1045788 Total Data Served: 10801 Megabytes HTTP Full size images: JPEG Downloads: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce.brickshelf)

  Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies

(...) Parts (...) I noticed part 3943, 4x4x2 cone. Partsref (and other places that have it) show it with an axle hole through the top. While I've never seen the shown version myself, the 2 grey ones in 924 may have an axle shape recessed in the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Technic box #1 update

G'Day I have rec'v'd Technik box #1 this morning, will have a look at it over the weekend. I will try to take it down to the Post Apocalyptic Robot Challange ((URL) ) then send it off mid week. Martin do you still want to see this box ? Or do I send (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Holy LEGO Star Wars, Batman!

(...) Oops, I just missed it when it was posted originally: (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Shut out at Target!

(...) I've been looking for one of these. Only one I've found still scans at full price, which might be why it was still there for me to scan. The best Target I've found for clearance deals has an annoying habit of not discounting the biggest sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: A Hand With No Gears Or Pullies

Seems really cool. Do you already have pictures of it grabbing or grasping something? "David Leeper" <david.leeper@destiny.com> wrote in message news:FntouI.EyM@lugnet.com... (...) gears (...) a (...) arm (...) 1st, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Bulk Sale Prices

Since we don't yet have any idea about what the LEGO Direct Bulk Sales policy is all about, I did want to mention a few things. One is that we shouldn't expect any great bargains in purchasing via bulk orders. I don't think TLC is going to undercut (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact