 CAD / Development / 3584
Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 16:50:03 GMT

<http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/> Partsref
<http://silo.riv.csu.edu.au/~jjessiman/lego/legopart.html> James Jessiman's
Unofficial LEGO® parts listing
<http://titan.informatik.uni-bonn.de/~uhlmann/partlst.html> Lutz Uhlmann's • Parts
Reference

Naturally, after a certain amount of work, MS-Excel crashed while I was trying
to save the file for the first time. grr.

While browsing, I noticed some oddities of greater or lesser significance.

First, Lutz lists a part, lg_0966 Cone 4 x 4 x 3, but has no picture for it.

I noticed part 3943, 4x4x2 cone. Partsref (and other places that have it)
show it with an axle hole through the top. While I've never seen
the shown version myself, the 2 grey ones in 924 may have an axle shape
recessed in the central tube (or maybe the tube is just a tight
fit keeping an axle from turning), but the top is definitely solid.
I'll see if I can make out the part number.