 CAD / Development / 3579
Re: 4x4x3 cone! (was: Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.build, Frank Buiting writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Todd Lehman writes:

p.s.  Question:  Was it really 3 standard bricks tall (most likely) or
perchance was it just shy or just over 3 tall?  Anyone got one for real?

Yup I've just checked it (I have two of the cones from the 725 freight train)
and the cone is three bricks tall, the size 4x4x3 is correct.

That's the set I got mine from as well. The rocketbase set was perhaps my most
desired set during my early childhood that I didn't end up getting.

- chris