 CAD / Development / 3576
3575  |  3577
Subject:
4x4x3 cone! (was: Re: Reference Site Inconsistencies)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:14:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
First, Lutz lists a part, lg_0966 Cone 4 x 4 x 3, but has no picture for
it. Did LEGO ever produce a part which matches this description?

Yes, this was used as the nose cone for the rocket in 358 (Rocket Base)
and is also in 230 (Salon Colette). So I guess I ought to model it !!

Whoa!  Wow!

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0358/0358-07.html

Ya learn somethin' new about LEGO every day!  :)

--Todd

p.s.  Question:  Was it really 3 standard bricks tall (most likely) or
perchance was it just shy or just over 3 tall?  Anyone got one for real?