 Dacta / 32
Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:11:27 GMT

"Miles Gentry" <gentrym@gte.net> wrote in message
news:Fnxryx.1D7@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.dacta, Brian Gavula writes:
Has anyone seen whether there will be new Dacta sets for 2000?

Pitsco LEGO Dacta told me by telephone Jan 5, 2000 that their year 2000
Dacta catalogs had arrived from the printer only a week ago.  So, we • should
expect Pitsco to mail them soon but not Dec 1999 as the Pitsco website
states.

I got mine yesterday.

You may order the Pitsco Dacta catalog if you call toll free 800-362-4308 • or
visit http://www.pitsco.com/p/catrequest.html.  You may shop online at
http://pitsco-legodacta-store.com/.

Except that the online store is not up-to-date w.r.t. the 2000 catalog.
Robolab
Investigator, for example is not findable on the web, but it is on page 10
of
the paper catalog.  The Red Rover Mars stuff is similarly not to be found
anywhere
at the legodacta-store.

Sigh.

-Peter