 Dacta / 31
Re: 2000 Dacta Catalog?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dacta
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.dacta, Brian Gavula writes:
Has anyone seen whether there will be new Dacta sets for 2000?

Pitsco LEGO Dacta told me by telephone Jan 5, 2000 that their year 2000
Dacta catalogs had arrived from the printer only a week ago.  So, we should
expect Pitsco to mail them soon but not Dec 1999 as the Pitsco website states.

You may order the Pitsco Dacta catalog if you call toll free 800-362-4308 or
visit http://www.pitsco.com/p/catrequest.html.  You may shop online at
http://pitsco-legodacta-store.com/.

You may shop online for Dacta at http://www.constructiontoys.com/, too.