  *87505 (-20)
  Help with Free Webspace TOS agreements and Copyrights

Hey Y'all: Well, I am trying to get together a largish lego site and am looking for free space for it. I have been to both Xoom and Geocities and read their TOS statements. Does anyone have anything interesting to say about the manner in which they (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Aan al de AFOL's in NL

Dave en beste collega's, Idem! Hele fijne dagen, eet niet te veel. Groet, Ton Dave Jost <djost@cybertrails.com> wrote in message news:FnA9xz.4L0@lugnet.com... (...) een (...) elkaar (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Dobrodruznici

Neboli Dobrodruhove. Rika se tak u nas Adventurers? Co rikas tem novym 2000 adventurers stavebnic? Ja si myslim ze by bylo dobry je mit jenom pro ty prehistoricky zvirata. Vypadaj jako draci v hradovejch series a krokodilove v piratskejch series. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Jsou tu 2 lidi! (Bylo: Re: Je tu nekdo?)

(...) LEGOm ;)) (...) Taky rad jezdim v mym novym aute, stavim z lega, chodim cvicit s cinkama, programuju na pocitaci nebo cumim na televizi ;). Tady v USA jsou auta levny porovnanim s u nas. Slysl jsem ze za milion korun tam clovek muze dostat (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.cz)

  Nejsi tu sam! (Bylo: Re: To som tu sam ?)

(...) si (...) Navrhuji predelat dnesni superauto 8448 na model team. Melo by to vic detailu a realismu spis nez technickyho realismu. Nebylo by spatny nejaky velky sportovni auto. Taky jsi neco sestavil sam? (...) DUPLO, (...) V roku 2000 nebude (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.sk)

  Re: Brad Justus' Comments - Why Complain?

(...) Why? That defeats the purpose of having LEGO for me! (...) Yes I do realize that, and I thank the TLC for allowing such databases to remain accessible to the public. (...) So we are supposed to fall over like little "yes men"? If we don't like (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Samurai Minifig from 6093

If anyone has an extra samurai minifig with green headband and blue torso with "horizontally banded" breastplate from 6093 Flying Ninja Fortress, could you let me know; I'm looking to buy that guy. He's the only minifig I need in the ninja subtheme. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  King Leo's Castle 6091: Worth $90

I found King Leo's Castle at my nearest Target. It looks awesome, but unfortunately, I was unable to buy it as the price was a little high for me (I'll just have to save up : ) ). I might comment, though, that I believe the set to be worth 90 bucks, (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  6434 Roadside Repair Minifigs

I'm in need of minifigs and/or minifig parts from 6434 Roadside Repair. Let me know if you have extras to sell. Thanks. Mike (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  6660 Hook & Haul Wrecker

Anybody got 6660 Hook & Haul Wrecker from Town theme (circa 1989) for sale? Mike (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 4011 Cabin Cruiser

Scott, I'm already buying one. Hope you make a sale or trade! Good luck! Mike (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Aan al de AFOL's in NL

Hallo Bij deze wou ik de kans nemen om aan iedereen een Prettige kerst, en een gelukkig nieuwjaar/eeuw/millenium toe te wensen. Ik hoop dat jullie veel Lego onder de boom vinden... !!!! Met veel dank aan de mensen die mij hebben vertrouwen met hun (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: So.. are we doing it?

(...) I'm still in Utah; leaving tomorrow morning around 8 MST. I'll be unreachable until I reach DFW, but I may not have access to the Net when I get there. Does anyone want to e-mail me a phone number before tomorrow morning? (...) (28th) (...) as (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Merry Xmas

To all Legomaniacs, Mele Kalikimaka from Hawaii !!! (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How old are you?

Age = 30. Into Lego from ages 6 until 12, then a long dark void until I got married 5 years ago. Picked up a few Castle sets, then the StarWars sets, but it was the RIS that I got a few months ago that really brought me back. Since then I've aquired (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  January 8th Toronto Lego Event

Hi folks, You're invited to participate in the 4th Annual Lego Get Together here in Toronto on January 8th, 2000. Build a robot for our Lego Mindstorms challenge and compete with other Toronto area Lego fans, or just show up and meet everyone for a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Carved Lion Head Block?

(...) hey, bill ~ i saw my first y2k sets yesterday, including a couple with this lion-head element. i thought it was cool-looking, but would look MUCH better on a body as mini-fig lion! as a decorative element, it is really out of place in a lego (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Y2K Sets @ TRU (Broadway)

G'Day Most TRU's in the Toronto area are getting the new stock in. Also Sear's stores seem to have good supplies. If you are in the Mississauga area checkout TOYS, TOYS, TOYS in Square One. Cheers Oliver PS I like the new ARCTIC sets, looks like a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: The Boats line

(...) I agree.....I want more boats too! ! ! I was lucky a few months back and was able to obtain a 4020 and 4031 Fireboats....but we do need more boats. And make it something more than a cabin cruiser, perhaps the idea of small research boats. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  The Boats line

Dear Lego, I am a large boats fan, and I am disapointed in your current boats line-up (except for 6560, and 5976) I suggest you have something for the firefighter and police boats to protect and save. Bring back the NAUTICA line. Get a bit more (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 12 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact