 Dear LEGO / 1106
Re: The Boats line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Erin Windross writes:
Dear Lego,

I am a large boats fan, and I am disapointed in your current boats line-up
(except for 6560, and 5976) I suggest you have something for the firefighter
and police boats to protect and save.

I agree.....I want more boats too! ! !  I was lucky a few months back and was
able to obtain a 4020 and 4031 Fireboats....but we do need more boats. And
make it something more than a cabin cruiser, perhaps the idea of small
research boats. Better yet, redo the Divers series boats, but make them able
to float. And maybe stock the boat motors that work with the boats, I'm
finding it impossible to find the motors.

You could also do a small Ice Cutter,  right up the alley for the Arctic
series. Even doing a pier set to tie in with trains and cargo containers would
open a whole new series. Please, take these ideas and run with them.

Dave