 Dear LEGO / 1105
1104  |  1106
Subject:
The Boats line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 03:48:36 GMT

Dear Lego,

I am a large boats fan, and I am disapointed in your current boats line-up
(except for 6560, and 5976) I suggest you have something for the firefighter
and police boats to protect and save. Bring back the NAUTICA line. Get a bit
more variety (Maybe call the line City Harbour) Make more boats, Ferries,
tankers, research vessels, tour boats, (I really doubt this one unless you
make all the sets microfig scale) Ocean Liners, tugboats. All I'm saying is
that I think TLC could improve its current boats line. But I doubt people on
Lugnet are as interested in boats as me (every other message in Lugnet.boats
is from me). Oh well.

Erin
--
In a recent poll 100.1% of minifigs said Spamcake is out, Fruitcake is in.