 Castle / 1118
1117  |  1119
Subject:
King Leo's Castle 6091: Worth $90
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 06:57:11 GMT

I found King Leo's Castle at my nearest Target.  It looks awesome, but
unfortunately, I was unable to buy it as the price was a little high for me
(I'll just have to save up : ) ).  I might comment, though, that I believe the
set to be worth 90 bucks, as it's got a lot of cool features, cool-shaped
pieces, and it's VERY large.  Furthermore, it comes with the king, BOTH
renaissance-helmed guard dudes (yes, there are two different guys, much to my
surprise when I looked at the box), the female warrior, and the new princess
(not available in any other set, and I believe all men here will agree with me
when I say she is ESSENTIAL ; )), plus two of the three bull warriors; the set's
got seven of the eight new figs!  Now that's worth quite a bit in my estimation!
As soon as I get a job next quarter in college, I'll put aside cash for that
thing, for sure.

Mike