 Local / Canada / 287
Re: Y2K Sets @ TRU (Broadway)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 04:15:19 GMT

G'Day
Most TRU's in the Toronto area are getting the new stock in.  Also Sear's
stores seem to have good supplies.  If you are in the Mississauga area
checkout TOYS, TOYS, TOYS in Square One.
Cheers
Oliver
PS I like the new ARCTIC sets, looks like a parts bonanza !

Tony Jang <tjang@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fn6BHz.7CC@lugnet.com...
Just came back, saw a bunch of the new castle sets including the big • castle
($120) and the Technic Battle Droid ($45) looks tres nice, but I'll wait • for
a sale.  They also had quite a bit of the Artic sets and a few
town/construction(?) sets including the one that makes up a small bridge.

TJ