  *85037 (-20)
  Re: Pubblicizzare ItLUG nei negozi?

(...) Bene, cambialo pure :-) Scherzo, voglio dire, se credi che modificato possa andare meglio, sei libero di farlo; non credo che necessariamente il volantino debba essere identico in tutta Italia. Magari ognuno di noi può integrarlo, se ha tempo (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

I don't think that MLCad is able to show anything but X'es for sub-models (= document) at this moment. Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen ___...___ E-mail - Home: Djelle@Get2Net.dk ICQ: 38701158 J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

Thank you for your response -- we appreciate it. (...) I can agree with and respect your other points, especially regarding the retailer's catalog. That makes sense. However, this one doesn't. There is no legal precedent for this, but this sort of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

Yep, and I'll respect that statement. But I certainly WON'T agree with it. Putting pics on an open website and then saying "hey don't look at those" is NOT the way to run a website. Don't put them there in the first place, if you don't want them (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 LEGO

(...) I'm keeping my eyes open for the Star Wars sets, but I'm not really in any hurry. Just as well, I don't need to spend the money yet. doubt -- Douglas Triggs -- doubt@lensflare.com -- "Come, muse, let us sing of rats!" Sysadmin, Astronomer, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Lego Electric Clutch

Is there a such thing as a Lego (Electric) clutch ? This could reduce the number of motors required .. Thanks in advance Sandeep (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Another new group idea

(...) Oooo, good idea. Especially since clone brands are *off*-topic, they're more like, well, anti-topic. ;) Steve (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Fixing" movable dividers in Plano boxes

I've completed my experiments with Goop. It's an adhesive that comes in many different iterations (I've used the "shoe" and "automotive" varieties and they both seemed like the same... er... goop) and claims itself to be "stronger than glue!" if you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

(...) The original loader.c doesn't compile, due to O_ASYNC (and other stuff) - worked around in the patch for Windows folks. No help there ... I did some poking and experimentation, and here's a tad more info: - The "Invalid argument" error happens (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Another part variation

(...) Augh! You're right! I've got three different versions, right here on my desk. Specifically, I've got: Brown tree trunks, height = 44LDU, no internal teeth/tabs Brown tree trunks, height = 40LDU, no internal teeth/tabs Black tree trunks, height (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

(...) The original loader.c doesn't compile, due to O_ASYNC (and other stuff) - worked around in the patch for Windows folks. No help there ... I did some poking and experimentation, and here's a tad more info: (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

(...) I've heard from a couple of friends of mine who run online computer "stores" that their merchant agreements specifically forbid charging before shipment. Wouldn't know that to see what some companies do, though. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Two Year Before the Mast

Back in March of '93, when I had justed returned Stateside from my 12-month tour of duty in South Korea, I decided to reward myself -- I bought both a BSB and a SES. To this day, even though I am a rabid fan of Star Wars and spent WAY TOO MUCH money (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: e-Commerce, Entertainer, Exchange rate

(...) Well, ultimately, Nick should *not* eat the cost. I agree that the Entertainer should, if anyone does. This was all essentially their fault anyway - the mistake, the orders needing to be cancelled, yada, yada, yada... (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Help with IR receive

thanks for the help. I just breadboarded the circuit with the RC circuit and the instability has gone away. Now I have to get the extra components on to the HB :) see the datasheet for details: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: TRU.com slow response

(...) I did get 8 of a set instead of 9 but today I'm going to the UPS center to pick up what I think may be a duplicate shipment that order. I've gotten slow delivery and very speedy delivery both. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Two Year Before the Mast

The auction-mast. I've been collecting Pirates actively for two years, essentially since the last of the Pirates line when on big-time discount at TRU. Okay, I had snagged a Renegade Runner and Imperial Flagship when they were on discount as tests (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  New sets in Dallas!

Found all of the new sets at the Plano Target on Central Expressway the only one missing was the Battle droid, and the Bwing I picked up seemed to be the last one. Nothing like going on your lunch break, hitting pay dirt, and coming back to work (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Opions on the 4561

I happen to like this set myself. Well, except for the engine that is. I think that the engine should be bigger ;) The cars on the other hand, are very cool :) Troy ----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Martin <martinsa@mail.com> Newsgroups: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Fair Play (Re: Updated again)

(...) Not to follow myself up, but I wanted to say that after reading this post: (URL) which Brad Justus clearly states that the scans of the retailer catalogue violate the Fair Play policy, my feelings on the subject have changed. I just didn't (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

Skipped 7 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact