 CAD / MLCad / 51
Re: How to break up multi-dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 19:46:19 GMT

I don't think that MLCad is able to show anything but X'es for sub-models (=
document) at this moment.

Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen
E-mail - Home: Djelle@Get2Net.dk
ICQ: 38701158

J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message
But I wish someone would answer the preview X question.  What is the • proper
way to make previews of things?

--Jack Gregory