 CAD / MLCad / 50
Re: How to break up multi-dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 18:05:40 GMT

That's IT!  THank you so much.  That is exactly what I wanted to be able to
do.

But I wish someone would answer the preview X question.  What is the proper
way to make previews of things?

--Jack Gregory

Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in message
No need for breaking it up if you use MLCad. On top of the window with • used
parts is Active Model. Just select the model here.

Djelle alias Mogens Sørensen