 CAD / MLCad / 75
Re: How to break up multi-dat files?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 06:22:18 GMT

I'd be happy with no refresh or a manual refresh on submodel images...
it's fast enough to go out and come back in, that doing that would be
good enough. Most of the time when I actually care about the images for
submodels it's because I built all of them and now it's time to put the
pieces together, not likely that I will be changing them.

What I would like to see in this area, though, is the ability to CREATE
submodels from sections of the current model, and the ability to
COALESCE two submodels into one.