  *84309 (-20)
  Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust

(...) True, I did see that. Unfortunatly, I'm still gonna hafta load down on Y2K Belville sets though (Gems, Light Blue Pieces, and Trans-Pink!). On the upside, the smallest comes with a trans-pink treasure chest, a tabby cat, and a *clear* gem! (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) The problem is that a) the minority completely ruins your life as a support person and b) in the end, it's cheaper in terms of time and material to just treat _everyone_ as a total idiot because it costs only a little extra, compared to when (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  FS: MISB Technic Sets (8485, 8880, 8456, 8735, 8222, 8414, 8232)

I've got the following new in sealed box, for sale. Prices do not include shipping. E-mail me directly if you're interested. All of these are great complementary sets for Mindstorms owners. Most are hard to find, discontinued, but certainly not (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) 7130 - SnowSpeeder also includes a Classic Smiley for "Dack". I still don't like the idea of naming generic figs but I guess that doesn't matter to much. I definity liked it when all there were, were classic smileys. There was a lot less worry (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) Molds wear out. It may be 10.000 to 100.000 or even a million copies of a brick, but they do wear out. And once they're worn (which I suspect is earlier in TLG than with other mfg companies), they're not useful, and in fact, are nothing but a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)

I guess I vote to keep it together, at this level of daily posts.. If we get like sci.electronics.design then we can worry about it. If we DID make a separate list, I would suggest it be HOMEBREW to cover all user-designed and built Sensors AND (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Duh, I even forgot to reply to the main thrust of this message. Anyway, IMHO, 2000 castle does *not* suck. Both of the Bulls/Cowpack sets I've picked up (Catapult Crusher and Axe Cart) have been pretty nifty, and the Guarded Treasury looks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Nuovo membro

Ho già concluso il thread con un copioso spargimento di sangue e dima materia grigia inutilizzata. ;-) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  FA: Technic Space Shuttle 8480

I am auctioning off a Technic Space Shuttle 8480 on ebay. It is new in a factory sealed box. (URL) me know if you have questions. Steve Martin (57) martinsa@mail.com (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Castle has been "juniorized" since the first 'wall pieces' came out. LEGO fans were more willing to accept that because the castles, even though they were made out of big single-purpose wall & tower segments, they still managed to look cool (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Forening af nordiske LEGO-byggere"

Jacob Sparre Andersen skrev... (...) Jag byggde det jag kunde från din beskrivning, titta om det blev rätt. (URL) Jeg ville bygge den helt i rødt eller gult, men det står (...) Jag blandade. // Eric -- "The great thing about Lego isn't that you can (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.no)

  Re: Star Wars Bucket?

(...) LOL! That was good! ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Aaargh!

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FMu0IH.Iqx@lugnet.com... (...) service (...) couple (...) once. (...) Who bought it all? Maybe they are trying to sell it! -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.it)

  LEGO software competition

This may be of interest to anyone into Lego Software. (URL) Mark (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: What is the largest lego steam engine ever built?

Define largest. Total weight? Weight on drivers? Length? (with or without the tender?) Number of wheels? Number of driven wheels? Tractive force produced? Depending on your metric you get different answers. I know that to be true, but I don't know (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Elephant ears (was Re: What are the fins on some steam locomotives for?

(...) But that's part of the FUN of live steam, no? (...) Yes, I think you're right about that! Turbulent flow would be much more likely to disperse the smoke by the time it got back to the cab than laminar flow would. I wonder if streamlined (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Nuovo membro

Juda <guido.romi@bridgetec.it> (...) Qui siamo in parecchi ad esserne convinti (che inizia nel 2001), forse tutti. Giulio è molto preparato sull'argomento :-) Mario (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

(...) that was my idea, they pay £5 per table or something also perhaps charge £1 admission, but perhaps thats were getting a major retailer interested could cover (...) displays) good idea regards lawrence (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: A BIGGER LegoFest?

(...) Yes, I saw the posts on the Eurofest. However, you would have to be a pretty dedicated lego fan to travel across Europe. Clearly there are some dedicated fans and getting together at a european level would be nice. But, I dont think the 100's (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.eu)

  Re: Meijers in Grand Rapids

Thanks for that ref. notice how it claims the American Horse is a second cast. Incorrect. It is as if you took two sets and mingled the pieces, then reassembled them. Not possible to say which set was first and what set was second any longer. (each (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 8 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact