 Castle / 1031
Re: JJ'S REVIEW: 6095 Royal Joust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:28:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
D'oh!  I was hoping to get some more gems in different colors.  *Sigh*

Jeff

But of course! Ze color shall be... GREEN! At least in 6091! I posted a huge
description of it this morning... it's somewhere in lugnet.castle... to lazy
to find it...

DaveE

True, I did see that.  Unfortunatly, I'm still gonna hafta load down on Y2K
Belville sets though (Gems, Light Blue Pieces, and Trans-Pink!).  On the
upside, the smallest comes with a trans-pink treasure chest, a tabby cat, and a
*clear* gem!  Woohoo!  Diamonds!

Jeff, obsessed with pieces and colors