 Robotics / 9108
Re: sensors (was: Re: New newsgroup lugnet.loc.eu)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:24:23 GMT

I guess I vote to keep it together, at this level of
daily posts..

If we get like sci.electronics.design then we can worry
about it.

If we DID make a separate list, I would suggest it be
HOMEBREW to cover all user-designed and built Sensors
AND Actuators and Other Stuff.

The only advantage (tongue-in-cheek) is that the Lego
Purists won't have to shudder every time one of us
Barbarians rips into a brick with our Dastardly Dremel.
--
Regards,
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont