  *83478 (-20)
  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) Ack! Grey is the colour I want, too. Darnit, always not available in the US and preciously guarded by their owners--I can probably kiss those goodbye. (...) Fantastic! Thanks a million--blue is precisely the colour in which I'm most (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Recommended software package

Michael Horvath <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:FMr0L7.98@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) or (...) don't (...) I highly recommend LDAO (LDraw Add-On). It's the "home base" for all my LCAD activities. It has lots of functionality, and is (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About

(...) The current fruits of my labour (in black and white) are at: (URL) primarily WWI-era; WWII ships have more "curves" so I haven't spent as much time with them yet. -Lindsay (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Supply and demand

(...) They already missed the golden opportunity to rerelease sets - they could have rereleased the best of the classic space sets as "20th anniversary sets." The parents who were 8 years old when they first played with those sets would want to buy (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New RDS Scout info on legomindstorms.com

Are you very upset when I say that I can't find any new pages? CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Jason Cooper <robotman@slip.net> Aan: lego-robotics (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Supply and demand

(...) know that if I ever bored with it, I can sell it on to some other fool for more or less the same price... I do not really think it is worth $190. (...) You are a fool to think that it has a value of $190. Really, it has a value of whatever (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

In lugnet.general, Jeff Thompson writes: [snip] (...) [snip] Are you SERIOUS?!? American cannons don't shoot?!? Forgive me for the ignorance, but I had no idea! This is hilarious! LOL! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Supply and demand

(...) Honestly, I don't think LEGO will re-release old sets... Most people won't know that "set A" on the shelf is actually "4558 from 1991." Therefore, there's not much of a point for LEGO to do something like that. There may be others, but is 2150 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Beds

Tobias: (...) Good idea (but only for 4 and 6 wide beds). Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@cats.nbi.dk -- -- Web...: <URL: (URL) > -- ---...--- (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: "Forening af nordiske LEGO-byggere"

Anders: (...) Det er vi så småt startet på i /loc/dk/. Jeg har lavet en "oversættelse" af mandtalsformularen til dansk: (URL) vil prøve at tage mig sammen til at lave en oversigt over de udfyldte mandtalsformularer sssm [1]. Leg godt, Jacob 1) sssm (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi)

  Free Mindstorms

Our local computer mega store, Micro Center has a deal too good to pass up. Purchase $400 of merchandise; open an e-trade account with a minimum of $1,000 ; get a $400 credit in your e-trade account. I think this promotion is only open to new (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?

(...) Woah, who are these gifts from? As for me, I've spent too much on Lego during the year so for now I'm not allowed to get anymore! Bryan (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

(...) I thank you, Rose for your wonderful insight. It pleases me to know that a parent or two out there agree with me. It really doens't matter to me who the company belittles it self for, it just the sake of the fact that it is belittling its own (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) I heard Yahoo! is now charging for auctions. I haven't confirmed that personally, yet, so take this message with a grain of salt. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: AAAArrr...rrrgggggghhhhhh !!@?#$§!?!

(...) Mooment mal - was heisst hier Vernichtung?! Das bleibt doch hoechstens beim Versuch! So wie der FCB immer wieder versucht, gegen die Eintracht zu siegen (OKOK, die letzten Male war die SGE wirklich zu doof, aber wie war das noch mit dem 4:1 (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: S&H Technic Sale via MindStorms e-mailing

Chris and Paul posted copies of e-mail'ed S@H specials they got spammed with. I got both of these, I'll bet a lot of others did, too. I guess spam does taste good, sometimes. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  turntable sets?

What current sets include a turntable? I am talking about the big geared job. --Jack Gregory (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Metroliner at for sale at store

(...) The last year I ever found one on the shelves of a store was in 1995. That was the same year it sold out at Shop At Home. I'm sure that they continued to pop up on store shelves for some time after that. But the moment a set disappears from (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOLand Questions

(...) Carlsbad has a tiny airport itself, as well, but it's a commuter-flight only airport. James (URL) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Thanks to all that voted

I have just noticed that www.brickset.co.uk has been voted CLSotW, despite the controversy surrounding me and it last week. So, thanks everybody who voted, and special thanks to Grahame Reid for his input. Huw (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact