 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 68
Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeff Boen writes:
After some meticulous shaking, weighing (by hand) and sizing-up of packages...
(cross-referenced with this year's "Wish List")... i'm fairly sure xmas
for me morning will involve

The Barcode Truck
The Pneumatic Tow Truck
and either the Crane Truck
Turbo Command Buggy
plus the McD's drive-thru obtained from the large S@H order

Woah, who are these gifts from?  As for me, I've spent too much on Lego during
the year so for now I'm not allowed to get anymore!

Bryan