 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 70
Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:11:56 GMT

Well, I already have what I got for christmas, which was:

8480 Space Shuttle
8880 Supercar (From Ebay)
4561 Train
5 packs of straight track
1 pack of curved track
McDonalds Limited Edition Set

Plus, I have some money to throw towards the Walmart/Target clearance sales at
the end of the year.  My wife just gives me money and tells me to buy what I
want.  It's easier that way, and I don't have to suffer.

Adrian

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeff Boen writes:
After some meticulous shaking, weighing (by hand) and sizing-up of packages...
(cross-referenced with this year's "Wish List")... i'm fairly sure xmas
for me morning will involve

The Barcode Truck
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8479

The Pneumatic Tow Truck

and either the Crane Truck
or
Turbo Command Buggy

plus the McD's drive-thru obtained from the large S@H order

i'm pretty sure that the Throwbots Mega Pack that some have reported seeing
in SAM's will make an appearance too

so... what about all of you????

:)