 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 72
Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Adrian Drake writes:
Well, I already have what I got for christmas, which was:

8480 Space Shuttle
very cool... just got mine about a month ago... and i brought it in to work
just yesterday to wow the natives...

8880 Supercar (From Ebay)
heheh.. luckilly i got mine when they were still in the stores... never will
regret that one... but i got the new supercar for my bday 3 weeks ago...

sounds good.. hope you have a lot of fun with all of it...