 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 69
Re: So what do you think you have under the tree?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:05:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Bryan Wong writes:
Woah, who are these gifts from?

from my ever-loving fiance... she's become quite supportive of my hobby over
the last few months... he he...

and i too have reached my limit for the amount of lego i'm buying myself this
year (so it's nice to have someone who'll take over here at the end.. hehe)