 General / 12180
Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 21:44:00 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2641.gif

What is it?  What's it from?  (Anyone got two they can spare over in
b-s-t?  ;) )

Four Yellow ones were available in 6541 Intercoastal Seaport:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6541 >
Two Gray ones were available in this European Football set:
< http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?ID=424&r=1 >

Ack!  Grey is the colour I want, too.  Darnit, always not available in the US
and preciously guarded by their owners--I can probably kiss those goodbye.

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2635.gif

Two Red ones were available in 6542 Launch & Load Seaport:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6542 >
and in 4557 Freight Loading Station:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4557-1 >
Two White ones were available in 6597 Century Skyway:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6597 >
One Yellow one was available in 4555 Freight Loading Station:
< http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4555-1 >
Two Blue ones will be available in the 2000 set 6600 Highway Construction:
< http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?ID=1462&r=1 >

Fantastic!  Thanks a million--blue is precisely the colour in which I'm most
interested.

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/2681.gif

That last one (L/D 2681) is pretty straightforward--the tall
monorail/soccer light post/train wash strut.  However, was it ever
produced in any colour other than black?

As far as I know, no.

OK--time to go canvassing in b-s-t.

Many thanks!

best