 General / 12194
Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:59:20 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Mr L F Braun wrote:
The interest in these pieces is as supports and "visual effects" for
large WWI/WWII naval vessels.  Any information on these pieces' origins
and variations would be greatly appreciated, especially on L/D 2641.

Are you building ww2 naval ships? If you are, Cool because I love ww2

The current fruits of my labour (in black and white) are at:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/ships.html

They're primarily WWI-era; WWII ships have more "curves" so I haven't spent as
much time with them yet.

-Lindsay

They sound cool and should give me some ideas for my c&c and red alert models,
given that red alert is supposedly world war 2 minus adolf hitler.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com