 General / 12142
Re: Semi-Odd Parts I'd Like to Know About
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:01:48 GMT

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message

L/D 2635 is also of interest,
because I know it exists in red (4565) and white (Century Skyway), but I
seem to remember an iteration in yellow and another colour.  In what
colours and sets did those appear?  they do make marvelous crane
platforms and midships catapult risers.

Red, Yellow and White for sure.  (respectively, the 'new' train loading
station, the old train loading station (4555) and as above, teh Century
Skyway)

The new Town Jr. Highway set (6600) has a couple in blue.