 General / 12143
Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote:

...  And
since the choking warnings are directed at kids younger than my son, we
wouldn't have a leg to stand on in court.

That seems backwards.  It seems like you'd have *more* of a leg to stand on,
because the warning *should* have addressed your child, and didn't.

Then again, I've heard that people shouldn't post "Beware of Dog" signs in their
yard, because if their dog bites someone, the signs put them in a worse
position--they obviously knew the dog was dangerous, and didn't take sufficient
precautions.

All this civil-legal stuff makes my head spin.

Steve