 General / 11823
Re: Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:36:19 GMT

"Mike Poindexter" <lego@poindexter.cc> writes:
I have yet to see people accidentally swallow a 1x4x5 wall.
I have seen everyone talk about how smart their kid is.  No offense,
but I have not seen a parent say, "This says 5-7.  Billy is 9 1/2, but
he is kind of dumb, so this will work."
"Spit out that Spyrius minifig!  Here, eat 1x1 bricks."
I have a B.S. and I use it every day.  :-)

LOL!
--Bram